logo.png
REGISTER LOGIN SELL MEMBERS AREA FEATURED FAQ REGISTER LOGIN ACTIVE TOPICS VIEW MESSAGES CONTROL PANEL CONTRIBUTE FAQ CONTRIBUTE HORROR NEWS REVIEWS TRAILERS/VIDEOS TELEVISION DVD/BLU-RAY RIR RADIO CONVENTIONS CLASSIFIEDS INTERVIEWS GENERAL CLASSIFIEDS ONE'S CUSTOMS MAGAZINE/COMICS CHAT ROOM CONTRIBUTE
Click on the slide!

Exclusive: The Halloween 4 Blu-ray Debacle!

The case of the missing bonus features & deleted scenes. . .

Read more...
Click on the slide!

Paranormal Activity 4 - Official Trailer

Time to take down the video cameras and watch some footage!. . .

Read more...
Click on the slide!

'The Lords of Salem' Getting Closer!

We fionally have information on when Rob Zombie's next film is due. . .

Read more...
Click on the slide!

First Footage From The 'Carrie' Remake

This is what happens when you bully people kids. . .

Read more...
Click on the slide!

'Silent Hill: Revelation' Footage Here

Why do people keep going back to Silent Hill?. . .

Read more...
Click on the slide!

The 'REALLY BIG SHOW' is Here!

HorrorBid's The Skeleton Crew delves into summertime madness. . .

Read more...
Click on the slide!

Jeepers Creepers 3 - Will It Happen?

Will we ever see the Creeper again on the big screen?. . .

Read more...
Click on the slide!

Follow-Up To The Wolfman Is Here

Werewolf: The Beast Among Us Gets A Trailer . . .

Read more...
Click on the slide!

'Jurassic Park 4' Gets Release Date

Find out when we can go back into the park here. . .

Read more...
Click on the slide!

Sam Raimi Talks THE EVIL DEAD Remake

Hear what we are in store for from the source. . .

Read more...
Share   Bookmark and Share
LATEST HEADLINES: <div style="background-color: none transparent;"><a href="http://www.rsspump.com/?web_widget/rss_widget/twitter_widget" title="web widget">Twitter Widget</a></div>

Updated: Myers Not Wearing White Mask Confirmed?

If this is a rumor than blame Dread Central but they are reporting that their H2 on set source confirmed some pretty big news concerning the Michael Myers mask situation.
Read more for details . . .

This contact claims that Wayne Toth, producer Andy Gould, and Malek Akkad himself have all confirmed that Michael Myers will spend "a great portion" of the sequel unmasked.

So what does "a great portion" mean? I'd guess that it's at least half the film. The IGN on set report revealed that when Myers does wear the mask (not including the film's intro) that he is wearing some kind of jacket over the coveralls with a hood up.

UPDATE: Shocktillyoudrop has reported that Wayne Toth (the films make-up FX artist) said that Michael Myers will spend at least seventy-percent of the sequel without the mask. He will appear as the disheveled, bearded hulk we've seen in leaked set photos. "That's Michael's new look for a lot of the film. Fans will be shocked. They seem pretty responsive to it. But it's like anything else, as long as you're doing something cool, people get it."

So what do you guys think about this? Looks like we see the mask from the last film during the beginning, then he looses it for most of the film to score a new mask towards the end.

Source: Dread Central

84 comments

Kane
**---
04/08/09 @ 09:21
NOOOOO! I swear these Hollywood guys are ruining the Halloween series! That'd be like Freddy not having his glove! He came with the mask, keep the mask!
dxh8r4life
***--
04/08/09 @ 10:11
i dunno, if this is the way it's gunna be, then i guess it's the way it's gunna be, we can't do anything about it... the only thing i can say about it really is, try not to think of it as the "real" Halloween series, and plainly as "rob zombies" Halloween series, take a deep breath and think of it that way, that keeps me sane.
***--
04/08/09 @ 11:41
People trip so easily, Who cares if he is unmasked? It's still Myers, it's still a stalking killer, it's still Halloween (sort of).

Don't worry, if H3 is made by another director he will find a stupid way for Myers to get his mask back so horror dorks don't have an aneurysm.

Just friggen accept something balsy and new for once.
***--
04/08/09 @ 13:03
well I agree with Kane. He came with the mask, keep the mask. I'm a big horror movie fan and Michael Meyers just isn't Michael Meyers without the mask just as Freddie is not Freddie without his glove, and Ed Gein would not be Ed Gein without a chainsaw.

Very disappointing. I do like Rob Zombie films and I do like re-makes, but leave well enough alone. That mask is what makes Michael, Michael.
Big WANG
04/08/09 @ 14:24
I think the halloween kids are going to be upset but who cares. Its going to make it more realistic. I mean seriously, why would MM walk around with a mask on everywhere he goes? That is just retarded. Like the opinions of April and Kane.. RETARDED Its not ruining the series. GET OVER IT.
04/08/09 @ 14:25
"Scabby"you obviously don't watch halloween enough to know that 1 this is not a halloween film this is a vision no matter what rob zombie'says,this is not a part of the Halloween series that we all have grown to love through the years.... hell yeah were gunna trip this isn't Michael Myers that we love this is crap!!!. i also agree with kane you can't change a classic...it's like changing Coke to Pepsi you can't do it,and if they make a part 3 im gunna shoot rob zombie in the head "his films are "ok" but not the re-makes
04/08/09 @ 14:43
Ralphy, get over yourself. Thats a horrible example you posted too. (coke and pepsi) If he remade the movie exactly as the original, you guys would still whine about it. (OHHHH the actor doesn't walk like nick castle, ohh ohhh ohh boo hoo) All of you need to rinse the sand from your vaginas and just enjoy the movie for what it is.
04/08/09 @ 15:41
Changes are changes..... I will reserve the angry beatdowns till after I have seen the film...
adrian
04/08/09 @ 17:20
michael came in with a mask..He HAS to come out with the mask..its like freddy without the glove and jason without his big knife and texas chainsaw massacre without the chainsaw!!!
04/08/09 @ 18:23
who said anything about re-makeing it the same way as the "real version"????? my bitch is whats the point of calling it halloween if your just gunna distroy it...rob zombie is a shity director just look at his last films remind you of anything "texas chainsaw massacare" and as for you "bigwang" who the fuck was talking to you????not me so get the pineapple out of your ass..........and if you actully think that the last halloween was good your even dumber then i thought maybe if you payed a little more ation to the movie you would notice that it was a ripoff of other horror movies,exp nightmare on elem street..when freddy was a kid he killed little animals and was made fun of as a kid.remind you of anything,also the fact that michael is talking whats that about????it killed it the mystery of Michael not to mention when michael gets shoot you hear him "mone and grone"gay".michael is an entidy not a man.rob made him a pussy.......not only that why is michael 7ft??? thats Jason mind you.......
jeff
04/08/09 @ 18:26
damn!!!!!!!.he has a point

ralphy you da man
steve_O
04/08/09 @ 18:30
im with Ralphy on this one
thatdoomguy666 · http://horrorbid.com
04/08/09 @ 18:32
That makes a little sense with no mask. I mean its not like he wears a mask THE WHOLE DAMN MOVIE. Its stupid, and the fact that this movie takes a couple years after the first makes a hell of a lot more sense then him walking around for 2-3 years wearing a ripped up, bloody, old, (and even filthy) mask.
diana
04/08/09 @ 18:34
Jesus someone just got told off lol
i also agree with what Ralphy has to say. it is true now that you mentioned it
don
04/08/09 @ 18:40
we all know he takes the mask off hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeelllllllooooooooooooo
part 5 duh. he even changes the mask for a while when he's with "tina"

and Ralphy dose have a point"i never caught that ether.
Can
04/08/09 @ 18:54
Since this seems to have nothing to do with the Michael Myers most of the fans love, I dont understand why Zombie has gone ahead with this. Why not just make a completly new film instead of cashing in on an already hit and miss franchise?
It seems to me that Zombie never was that keen on making the remake in the first place and has a dislike to the original classic. His "vision" was short sighted because all I saw in the remake was a cliched and completly unoriginal backstory followed by a botched remake segment. Demystifying the character was a mistake especially when the other characters in the remake were one dimensional and just plain faceless. The franchise was on its last legs after part 8 and a reboot was probably the right thing to do but Robz ideas were poor. His fans can go on about how the franchise needed something "fresh" and "different" but his ideas so far have been nothing short of tacky and ridiculous.

04/08/09 @ 18:58
im with can on this "THANK YOU" thats what im saying
04/08/09 @ 19:06
I agree with Ralphy and Can.
04/08/09 @ 19:13
WHAT!! 70% of the movie is ALOT!!! Why!?
Can
04/08/09 @ 19:18
Another problem I have is with the idea that Zombie created a more realistic Myers in the remake. The escape scenes from the nut house where both silly and uncreative. His appearance in the loony bin and being allowed to decorate his room how we did was calling on a lot of suspension of disbelief. How he got to Haddonfield was never explained - even after Zombie slated the original for Myers escape which actually made sense if you think about it for a second and no one had ever had a problem with it before Zombie brought it up. Myers killing "Joe grizzly" at a truck stop toilet - blood everywhere and no one calls the cops? Myers manages to still make his escape back to Haddonfield with no problem wearing a mechanics suit ( when the guy reported dead must have been found stripped ) and a bright orange mask even though there was also a massacre at the mental hospital hours previous? Im sure the police would have been notified about these little incidents and would have been hot on Myers trail. How a 7foot weirdo walks around in the middle of the street in daylight and no one seems bothered. In one scene I think he brazenly walks out in the street with his butcher knife in hand! How he found out Laurie was his sister was just hypocritical - he now has animal senses yet there is nothing supernatural about the guy - and just plain dumb. Rushed even. Im sure there are more.
Zombie might be a good director but he is awful at spotting bad acting. Letting actors to just "go with it" just screams amatuer and Im sure the actors love it but its a different thing for the viewer. Zombie wont be winning any best actor awards with this kind of sloppy attitude.
His writing - if he even writes scripts, morel ikely he just wings it - is abysmal.

So I am not optimistic about this one either and hobo Myers comes as no shock or anything "cool" to me. All Zombie seems able to do is try and shock people but that has worn thin.
04/08/09 @ 19:48
who said anything about re-makeing it the same way as the "real version"????? (I said that. Didn't you read that? I said if he made it frame by frame just like the original, people like you would still complain about it anyways. Kids like you have nothing else better to do but complain about shit like this) How is RZ "destroying" it? It's not trying to replace the original. IT IS actually trying to get the younger generation interested in the Halloween franchise again. The original isn't scary to the younger generation and wouldn't have the same effect anyways. They have been exposed to and are used to seeing a more brutal killing style of horror film. Why can't you halloweenies from MM.NET get that through your thick heads? So, your telling me that if you have NEVER seen the original (its a crime, I know) and went to see this movie, you wouldn't consider it a good movie? It's no award winning movie but its not a terrible movie. Who cares if it took ideas from other movies? Seriously, eventually you will see something that was in another movie at some point. You cant expect the writers to reinvent the wheel everytime. It is a better movie the some of the sequels to the original. I may have a pineapple but you still have a lot of sand in your vagina.
Gus Email
04/08/09 @ 20:07
Malek Akkad is an idiot. He's ruining his fathers invention. WAY TO GO PRODUCERS! I'm a die-hard Halloween fan and by the way things are sounding, I might choose to not even give the sequel a chance; that's how disappointed I am!

WHATEVER!

Gus Email
04/08/09 @ 20:09
"The mask" is what made Halloween (Michael Myers) so special and now they're messing with the one thing they shouldn't mess with, which is the mask.

HORRIBLE!
04/08/09 @ 20:19
anyways now that your done wining "littlewang" i have to get to more important things, you say were all thick headed then what the fuck are you doing here?????Anyways like i was saying before "dickless"got involved i agree all the way whit "can" you know what your talking about im just as mad i noticed so many things wrong like "annie" talking about the shirt she got and don't rip it.from what i remember that was lynda and that got the shirt from laurie no annie,also that scene was to take plase in the van with "bob"not annie and her boyfriend.....also whats up with the whole boyfriend thing and the mask???i thought that came from the hardwere store along with some rope and knife,also another thing why is sherri moon in this "brain dead"she is fucking retarded.."rob zombies exuses to get her to dance in his move,not to mention michaels mom wasn't a stripper and he didn't have an alcoholic stepfather...one more dr.loomis isn't supposed to make a book until part 6 "thats what we see him doing in the beging of "6",and the very last one why is Michael 10 when he was six in the "real Halloween????and this whole boo thing thats gay he wasn't trying to kill her but protect her what is this "t2"
BillTexas
***--
04/08/09 @ 20:32
I'm from mm.net and I think Big Wang isn't so big. I mean what are you trying to prove with a screen name like BIG WANG. I bet you don't even own a warlock or any michael mask. I bet your not as big as me or the other guys on mm.net. I want Michael to have a mask. Anything that is white is right! Big Wang your not so damn smart as you think. I also think you dont even know who direct Halloween and your still in school.
***--
04/08/09 @ 20:53
first of all, i agree wit ralphy!

so years go by n H2, (least thats wat there saying) now were myers the whole damn time, n the woods eatin berries, i mean wat the hell here! he's got the same suit n the on set pic and of course he's got that beard now! so im thinkin hopefully this want b like h5 pickin up after h4 where myers lives wit a hermit, knocked out 4 a year! wat the hell, lol! but u thnk he would of got a new coverall suit, chances r, yeah!

o and him wearin a coat wit the suit wit a hood gay!
Can
04/08/09 @ 20:56
My biggest problem with Zombie is he is not interested in creating suspense. Hes a shock/brutality orientated kinda director and Im sure thats fine for fans of that genre. But when you try and switch the Halloween movies so drastically away from what everyone expects from it, you are just alienating the fans and making just another slasher flick. The old series always tried to have some suspense even H8. That was,along with Myers, the staple of the series. When you remove the suspense ( or even attempts at it ) and just go for the more direct approach and dont bother to add anything original, the film just becomes a Jason or a Leatherface clone. Which makes me ask what was the point of even rebooting it if you end up in a possibly worse situation then you were before? So not only does Halloween no longer have suspense, or attempts at it, it is all about the brutality. Which we had and have in abundance anyway in other horror films. Now we have to also deal with the burden of Myers backstory being casually explained and having him being demystified so much we almost have sympathy for the character. Living in Zombieween, we also need to accept that the majority of his characters are likely to be oddballs or misfits, people that are not "boring" to Zombie as he loves grime and grit so much he apprently thinks everyone else does too.
On top of this, Laurie is going to go insane becasue she has the same genetics as her brother. Yup, well we will wait and see on that one but I thought we already crossed that path in part 4-5. I'll give him a break on that one because it is an idea that is worth exploring. But the one thing I find to be the icing on the cake is now Michael Myers wont even be wearing his mask.
Instead, he's roaming in the wilderness ( Jason ) and looking like a cross between Santa Claus, a sterotypical Hell's Angel and Rob Zombie himself.
Im loving the excuses already coming out about how if he still had the mask he would be easier to find. Well, sporting a beard and wearing bloody clothes with a bloody shotgun wound in the side of your head wont go unnoticed either.

Can
04/08/09 @ 21:06
Just to add sporting a 2 year old beard and wearing bloody clothes with a bloody shotgun wound in the side of your head wont go unnoticed either.
With a hoodie, the beard is still gonna be noticalbe making Myers the most easiest cabin living mother hallucinating seriel killer since Jason.
"Oh, I saw some weird guy in a hoody carrying a bag with this massive beard and long hair" ( Since Myers does not shave, he's in the shizzle)
or
"I saw this weird guy wearing a white mask."

04/08/09 @ 21:07
w/o the mask, it's just another guy! i mean the mask is the power source behind halloween! a beard is not gonna cut it! thumbs down! :( :(
04/08/09 @ 21:15
another thing i really miss, is myers driving! i love the stationwagon part, stalkin tommy at the school then the gals. the 78 sure brings out the best! plus myers is the real deal when coming 2 b a creepy mother fucker!
can
04/08/09 @ 21:21
Agree with GrEg.
If I just want to see some random slashing, I can watch Jason.
Myers was the man for the creepy and atmospheric vibe.
Still is because the old films are going nowhere but thats another reason for being "against" the direction of the reboot. They completly missed the point by about a big a margain as you can make.
can
04/08/09 @ 21:25
If they had hired a director that was more suspence orientated or someone that could revive the earlier film's feeling and given it that "modern" touch, I would be absolutly ecstatic.

Instead they gave it to an unprooven shock horror director that has intentions on just tearing apart the entire fabric of the franchise for quick cash.
04/08/09 @ 22:13
BillTEXAS- First of all, let me congratulate you on being able to successfully turn on your computer, let alone be able to log onto any type of INTERWEB site. Second, I am happy that you are from MM.NET. You are obviously the type person they want to represent that site. I am not trying to prove anything with my screen name. In fact, my last name is Wang and well to be honest I am big guy. So... Yeah, care to fire another great question over here?
"I bet you don't even own a warlock or any michael mask." I do own the movie warlock and no I don't own a michael myers mask. Why? Im not a virgin. Can you afford to own a mask or anything other than a John Deer and a trailer to park it by?

"I bet your not as big as me or the other guys on mm.net." If your saying Im not a big fat fucking redneck then, yeah you are right

"Anything that is white is right!"
Seriously? I think you should hop back in your lifted BRO Truck and GTFO. (Get the fuck out) -if your too dumb to understand-

"Big Wang your not so damn smart as you think. I also think you dont even know who direct Halloween and your still in school."
Before you post anything about someone "BEIN DEM DAT DER DUMB" why don't you be sure that you can graduate from 1st grade?
BillTexas
***--
04/08/09 @ 22:26
Thats all. Thats it with you Wang!!!!! I am furious to the point of explsean. Im gonna folow your post everywere. I do live in a park and my trailer has two sinks.. How many sinks do you have Wang? I have a quad thats big and has power ike a nascar I did the work all by my self.!!! As soon as I get a job i will buy a fear mask so you can fear me with it on because its the best mask ever. I went all the way til highschool then got me a job selling lawn products. If people cared about theyr lawns I would work 27 hours a week still and be able to buy your life. All I want is zombie to have a white mask in h2 because white is right.

Texas outt.
BillTexas
***--
04/08/09 @ 22:39
Dont mess with Texas. We all know what Halloween is like and we all want a mask in it so rob knows to not mess with texas. If we dont get a mask we are gonna go to theaters with tank tops to sell tickets to the gun show. Even since i can only buy one tickets i will be here to make sure people see me before they go in. You better be from texas wang and we can dance in the squard circle hardcore steve austin so dont mess if you smell what im cookin .
04/08/09 @ 22:42
Your gonna follow my post everywhere? Follow my post as it goes in your mouth and hits the back of your throat. You wanna buy a fear mask? Really!? That thing is pathetic. It looks like someone got a bucket and glued a face on it. You and all those other queers at mm.net can take suck my hairy bean bag. Texas OUtt!! WTF is that?

-Johnny Wang
04/08/09 @ 22:46
Oh, I smell what your cookin Bill.... If you had this H2 movie like you wanted it, Michael would wear nothing but cowboy hat and some shit kicking boots. Go back to your broke back mountain.
BillTexas
***--
04/08/09 @ 22:56
If I had it my way myers would kick your ass wang. He would eat you for brekfest and eat the sekand haff of you for lunch then you would be all gone. I think the mvie wll be a smash and mike will have the mask we all knew when we grew and watched him. I wouldnt say the fear is a bucket its a mask retard! I told you you were not smart. I am begining to think you are a little boy who does not even own a vhs halloween. I dont think you have been to texas we eat big and are big. We dont watch broke back mountain and dnt even like it. say hi to your mom.

Bill out
04/08/09 @ 23:18
Billtexas, your such a homo. You are proof that nothing but steers and queers come out of texas. I really wish I could come over there and beat the shit out of your punk ass. I am sure your just some little toothless punk that doesn't have any respect for anything.
04/09/09 @ 00:25
OK I DONT SEE ANY NEED FOR DEBATE ON THIS ROB ZOMBIE IS SIMPLY RUINING THE FRANCHISE AND THE MAGIC MYSTIQUE OF MYERS, HES THE BIGGIST WHITE TRASH MORAN HOLLYWOODS EVER SEEN FIRST OF ALL MYERS IT NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A GRIZZLY ADAMS LONG HAIRED BEARDED BIKER ROB ZOMBIE WHITE TRASH GARBAGE MAN THAT ZOMBIE SO CLOSELY IDENTIFIES WITH, FIRST OF ALL ZOMBIE RIPPED OF TEXAS CHAINSAW WHEN HE DID HOUSE OF A 1000 CORPSES AND WITH DEVILS REJECTS IT WAS OBVIOUS THESE KILLERS WERE WHITE TRASH AMERICAN LOW LIFES, THEN HE GETS HIS HANDS ON HALLOWEEN AND MAKES MYERS THE WHITE TRASH SON OF A STRIPPER, AND NOW HE HAS NO MASK AND LOOKS LIKE A BIG DIRTY BIKER, ITS OBVIOUS ROB ZOMBIE HAS NO CLASS AND SHOULD STICK TO HIS CRAPPY MUSIC THAT ALL SOUNDS THE SAME, THIS GUY HAS NO TALENT AND I DONT CARE WHAT ANYBODY SAYS HE IS RUINING HALLOWEEN THE WHITE MASK OF MYERS IS WHAT MADE HIM SO SCARY AND IT MADE HIM UNHUMAN AND LARGER THEN LIFE HE WAS SOMETHING OTHER THEN HUMAN, AND NOBODY WANTS TO SEE HIM ANY OTHER WAY ESPECIALY AS A LONG HAIRED WHITE TRASH BIKER, WHEN JAMIE LEE CURTIS REVEALED TO US FOR A SPLIT SECOND MYERS FACE IN THE ORIGINAL ITS WAS MYSTERIOUS YOU GET A QUICK GLIMPSE OF SOMETHING THAT LOOKED LIKE A MONSTER/DISFIGURED IF ZOMBIE WANTED TO UNMASK MYERS HE SHOULDA DONE SOMETHING INTRESTING AND KEPT THE ELEMENT OF SOMETHING OTHER THEN HUMAN, NOT GAVE HIM THIS STUPID HAIR BEAR LOOK , IM SORRY BUT ROB ZOMBIE HAS NO BRAIN AND NO TASTE AND I WILL NOT PAY 2 CENTS TO SEE THIS CRAP.
04/09/09 @ 01:31
^^^^^

He doesn't have a brain? At least he can type without using all caps and can use periods. He doesn't write with one long run-on sentence. :Rolls Eyes:
can
04/09/09 @ 02:15
Brains? Skin removal?
You are gonna give Zombie ideas.

whats next? The coroner's assistant is gonna fuck a dead body? LOL

Just joking.
Even that is just too stupid for Rob. Surely.

scarlet fry
04/09/09 @ 02:53
04/09/09 @ 03:45
thats what im saying bigwang is a big fag, anyways lets get back to the real things were here for "MYERS"not some homo!!!!,anyways no mask no movie thats what im saying.didn't friday the 13th come out already...lol,i think this is just gunna be another bunch of zombie bullshit.....i can't imagine why they would let zombie's stupid redneck ass do this......we should start a movement against this shit
Adrox
04/09/09 @ 07:22
No. Just don't. The mask has its own franchise almost, even RZ admitted that...
04/09/09 @ 12:21
"Hey big wang is this proper enough for you? By the way only homos use meatspin as there web name is that you in the video riding the cock."
SHHH you are going to offend Ralphy with all this Anti-Gay talk.

P.S- I fixed my webpage just for you... You have been served, please sit down and wait for your turn.
04/09/09 @ 14:37
unlike you "littlewang" im married and have kids so go ride the cock you fuck................once again shut the fuck up nobody here likes get the hint go the fuck away you stupid redneck piece of shit
04/09/09 @ 15:29
LULZ Web fight! WOW Ralphy, comparing the original to the remake. Aren't you creative! And so what if little (its called sarcasim Bill!) Mikey doesnt wear a mask. I mean he has to take it off at some point! You know, like a normal person...which RZ Michael is supposed to be!
04/09/09 @ 15:45
Big Wang why dont you actually watch the Halloween movies from beginning to the end
Then watch Rob zombies version. Before his version even came out we were REALLY excited. He even did interviews on hw too many people just cash in on the remakes and people will just got and put out there doe to see ANYTHING...appearently he was talking about people like you. You
obviously were not a real Halloween fan or you would realize he did not study the movies and do what he said he was going to. All he did was make up a reason for him to be like that and went with his overly done 70's setting. Michael Myers was a normal little boy that one day put on a mask and became the killer we all love. Not some little fagget he makes masks and had a fucked up life. He is supposed to be a cold blooded killer, not Freddy and not Leather Face. So seriously go watch all the movies again and tell me that his version fits in to ANY of the sequels besides his. And it was just another excuse to put his wife and friends in a movie that is just like the rest. He is a disappointment because hes supposed to be a horror fan, but hes just cashing out on dumbasses like you who only like it because ROB ZOMBIE made it. Whatever you can say you know so much but your probly some 17 year old faggot bitch who beats it to Robs face.

your a dumbass! seriously study the movies more befor you come on here acting like you know so much....
04/09/09 @ 16:27
Ralphy- Wow, I am surprised to read that you are married. I didn’t think they allowed retards to get married let alone reproduce. I thought they just put your kind on a short yellow buss and dropped you off in a field somewhere to drool on yourself all day. Bravo to you sir!

Ralphy's Wife- If you are in fact Ralphy’s wife, I suggest you hush up and know your roll. Go make me a sandwich and get me my slippers.

P.S. Both of you have horrible grammar.

Go back to MM.NET!!!!
04/09/09 @ 16:51
Don't worry Wang, I got your back on this ;). And Ralphy (and wife/sister) its a remake. Its a reboot. Its a reimagining. Its different. So. the. fuck. what. Get over it, shut the fuck up, and have a nice day :)
04/09/09 @ 17:09
Thanks doomguy666! I am glad to see I am not the only NON-Retard around here.
BillTexas
***--
04/09/09 @ 20:28
Here I am. Ready for you Mr. Wang! Why is it you think your tuugh. We know your small and probably ugly. How can you tell anyone you dont know to make you a sandwitch. You better say sorry or you might be eating at my place tonight. Smell what I got frying up puck!
FubarZombie
04/09/09 @ 21:40
All the remakes are just Hollywood stealing old school ideas trying to make a buck . . . yes, I'm having a good time revisiting old ideas but I never forget the sole reason why they are making remakes -to make money! Much of the "art" is lost in the remakes. Now, can I enjoy some of these remakes? . . .sure I can. I see many of them as nice tributes plus I'm not married to the originals and the originals will always be there for me to watch in case a remake sucks bad.

However, the only way to enjoy a remake is to have an open mind when going in (this doesn't by any means guarantees you will like every single remake you see) and it gives you more hope of not feeling like you wasted your money. I try to go in as unbiased as possible and make my decision based on a couple things . . . .

-did it keep me entertained?
-Is it good when not compared to the original?
-did it pay it's respects to the original?

Now, if I walked into remake as a sole, biased fan boy of an original because I just love it so much (which I admit I have a few movies out there that I would get furious over a remake) then yeah . .. . there's a 50 - 80% chance you are NOT going to like it. Is it wrong to go into a remake biased? Absolutely not! Us fans take ownership of films we grew up with and to see something that we relate with our past tampered with can be VERY upsetting. Plus, we the TRUE fans (not the general audience) aren't nearly as stupid as hollywood thinks we are . . . .and I honestly am still undecided if Hollywood is targeting fans or the general audience when it comes to these remakes. We all know they only make remakes because they are so cheap to make (most of them in the past decade at least) and they can churn a profit. From an executive's decision remakes make PERFECT sense.

However, if everybody would stop seeing remakes they would fade away . . . this is true. However, I believe that many people in the general audience hardly know when a movie is a remake. I can't tell you how many conversations I've had with people who don't know "Last House on the Left" is a remake. So remakes often introduce these old ideas (that they would have NEVER known about) to new generations.

I'm sure these remakes will fade over time, just like all other film fads . . . but the fan boy side of me wants them to end however the business/collector side of me wants it to continue for a while longer.
04/09/09 @ 21:44
GREAT post, FubarZombie! I couldn't have said it better myself.

BillTexas- Do we really need to get into it again? Go back to racing your nascar powered tractor.
04/09/09 @ 22:20
Bill, bill, bill. One question, on a scale of 1 to 10, how cool is it when those big arse nascars turn left for 5 hours? Oh and please tell me how fun it is (from 1 to 10 of course) to blow a fuckin squirrls head off and then skin it and make it an ass wipe that you and your family use as napkins to eat your great old BBQ dick??? Opps I guess thats two questions...:P
04/09/09 @ 22:33
Awh man, I'm having a great time fucking with these two! Oh ralphy, thats not your wife. We know. We know your sexually confused and sometimes think your ralphy...and sometimes think your ralphys wife. And bill...LULZ Your name is bill, that just says it all! :D
04/09/09 @ 23:56
honestly at first all fun and games don't bring my wife into this bullshit serious......................one this all started with a movie get back to that MOVIE, who gives a shit who says what,get over it
scarlet fry
04/10/09 @ 00:43
ROB ZOMBIE IS A NO TALENT HIPPIE PIECE OF SHIT PURE AND SIMPLE AND ANYONE WHO WOULD DEFEND HIM AND HIS RIGHT TO RUIN MOVIES IS AN IDIOT. YOU FAGS PROBABLY THINK ALL THESE REMAKES ARE BETTER THEN THE ORIGINALS CAUSE YOUR DUMB KIDS WITH ADD WHO CANT SIT THROUGH A GOOD MOVIE IF YOU KNEW WHAT ONE WAS.
04/10/09 @ 00:48
I can agree to disagree. I will not bring your wife into this but she did bring it, so I had to bring it.
BillTexas
***--
04/10/09 @ 14:03
I'm gonna break my boot in your ass. Nascars turn right. I think your dumber than wang doomguy666. If you ever saw a nascar they turn RIGHT out of the pits....DUh. I dont eat squirls you sissy. On a scale of 1 to 10 I think your a retard. If wang wants to get fixed like brekfast come on then and come get it. I have been watching michael for years. If you only knew how hard it was to get my tv to fit in my trailer you would understand my love for mchael and why I want him to wear a mask. Whats wrong with being Bill. Being Bill isnt bad retard. I think the mods should mod your post and screen name to number 1 retard. Go home now and dont look back.
thatdoomguy666
04/10/09 @ 14:19
see billtexas im really a gay faget who loves getting it up the ass. u got a big 1? i wanna lick it and suck and chew it. me and big wang eat each other all nite last nite. umm...he's got a juicy dick! yummm...i love u wang, will u marrie me?? im sori texas me and u will make up by havin sex were eva u want baby doll! love ya!
04/10/09 @ 15:37
Thatdoobguy666- Sorry bro but you are on your own with that one. I don't come from Broke Back Mountain.

Bill Texas- Wow, just wow!!!!
04/10/09 @ 22:17
In regards to this: IT IS actually trying to get the younger generation interested in the Halloween franchise again. The original isn't scary to the younger generation and wouldn't have the same effect anyways.

I disagree. Having sat in a theater full of teenagers when they had a showing of the original Halloween a few years ago, I can tell you that isn't true. I made a point of paying attention to how it would be received by the younger generation, because I was curious to know if they would get bored or make comments, laugh, start messing with their cellphones, etc.

What they did was stare in awe, jump, gasp, react exactly as I was hoping, though not really expecting, they would. The only time I heard any snickering was when Annie walked to the laundry room, because they thought the yellow socks were funny looking. At the end of the movie, they cheered and clapped, so clearly it's still effective.
thatdoomguy666
04/10/09 @ 23:07
but wang u stood up 4 me and im n love wit u! please b mine, i don't want texas, i want u!
04/11/09 @ 23:09
oooooohhhhhhh shit what the hell just happend here?????????
10/17/10 @ 12:55
So the proper and intelligently picking up of an YSL tribute replica is not just another easy work. Online retail stores are the best places and the most authentic replica maker present in the world.
10/21/10 @ 10:28
Sorry that i am writing this here but I had problems with contacting you via given email. Look at your email spam, please.
10/23/10 @ 23:04
If you are new, or relatively new to blogging then you are likely to be facing a few problems and issues.
10/07/11 @ 13:44
Beautiful essay, got the pleasure of reading
01/01/12 @ 18:47
I’m a long time watcher and I just believed I’d drop by and say hello there for your very first time.
10/13/12 @ 14:40
Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a difficult time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something completely unique.
P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!
Margo
10/27/12 @ 03:08
I'm not sure exactly why but this web site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll
check back later and see if the problem still exists.

Prescription Safety Glasses
10/31/12 @ 10:14
bookmarked!!, I really like your blog!

Swimming Pool Chemicals
06/21/13 @ 01:42
You need to find the new ones that are still unknown to the filters.
It is available for compile and download as binary here: Stunnel homepage -.
If your school has a web filter, chances are that
you didn't succeed.
07/25/13 @ 06:16
It's far better than several basis points in treasuries right now located on our excess cash super real the government backs you as well as your credit isn't even checked
when you get these refinancing options.
08/10/13 @ 11:55
I_m truly enjoying that the design and layout of your website.
It_s a very straightforward on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me
to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
Great work!
08/11/13 @ 02:12
Thanks for the entire efforts on this site. My mum loves engaging in investigation and
it_s actually simple to grasp why. A lot of of us discover all regarding that the
compelling manner you make helpful tips and tricks by manner of
your blog and therefore improve contribution out of others on
the subject matter then my daughter is without a doubt becoming educated
a whole lot. Have fun with that the remaining portion of that the new year.

You are performing a splendid job.
08/11/13 @ 06:57
You should participate in a contest for among the best sites on-line.
I will recommend this website!
08/11/13 @ 19:20
It_s the pity you actually don_t possess a donate switch!
I_d most likely donate to this superior site!
We suppose that for now i_ll are satisfied with book-marking as well because adding your own Rss
feed in order to my personal Search engines accounts.

We appear forth in order to up to date posts and can show
this particular web page along with my personal Myspace group:
08/16/13 @ 05:17
This will be a terrific blog, would you be involved in doing
an interview about how you designed it? If so
e-mail me!
08/28/13 @ 10:28
You have observed very interesting details! ps nice
web site.
lifestyle liberation blueprint · http://dankennedylifestyleliberationblueprint.com
09/17/13 @ 09:36
You are so cool! I do not think I have read through anything like that before.
So great to find another person with a few genuine thoughts
on this issue. Really.. many thanks for starting this up.
This website is something that's needed on the internet, someone
with some originality!
09/22/13 @ 03:43
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. That is a very neatly written article.
I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra
of your helpful info. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly return.