Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Trailer For Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO Finally Arrives!
Try and imagine being part a group of college friends who are all are protesting for a na…
The Newest Trailer For THE QUIET ONES Is Here!
With a team like Lionsgate, Exclusive Media, Traveling Picture Show Company, Midfield Fil…

The Road (2011) Filipino Horror Movie Premiere & Video Review by Jill Kill

Bookmark and Share

Share your opinion with the world in this area as horror films get dissected by the fans who love them.

The Road (2011) Filipino Horror Movie Premiere & Video Review by Jill Kill

New postby shattered lens » Sun May 13, 2012 4:21 am

The Road is a 2011 Filipino psychological-horror film directed by Yam Laranas, and starring Carmina Villaroel, Marvin Agustin, Rhian Ramos and TJ Trinidad.

The film was released in the Philippines by GMA Films on November 30, 2011 to positive reviews and moderate success. It was commercially released in the United States by Freestyle Releasing on May 11, 2012.

In the film, "a 12 year-old cold case which is reopened when three teenagers went missing in an abandoned road. In the course of the investigation, deeper and gruesome stories of abduction and murders are discovered. After more than two decades, the secrets and mysteries of the road are finally revealed and the spirit lingering the dark and desolate pathway is out to make sure nobody leaves alive."

Check out my review. Enjoy!

Jill Kill is my sweetheart i only wish she knew me ha ha.
Henry

Source: imdb
shattered lens
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 16
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: The Road (2011) Filipino Horror Movie Premiere & Video Review by Jill Kill

New postby cauwel3 » Sun May 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Actually met her the other day at a bar. Really cool woman.
cauwel3
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 30
Relationship: Married
Favorite Sub-Genre: Sci-Fi

Return to Horror Movie Reviews