From Billy Bob Products (the name says it all) comes the Russian Roulette Revolver Shots Game. The game involves a small plastic toy revolver and a liquid, no one said it had to be alcohol! Anyway, you fill the gun with said “liquid”, spin the cylinder and pull the trigger! Here are the complete instructions;
1. Point the barrel upwards and spin the cylinder until it clicks in the one position that allows the trigger to be squeezed. Only this one chamber serves the dual function of both loading and drinking from the end of the barrel.
2. To load - keep the barrel pointed upwards and pour the alcohol directly down the barrel. It will flow down the barrel through the one open chamber and in to the hollow handle of the revolver. The handle holds up to 2.5 liquid ounces of alcohol.
3. Keeping the barrel pointed upwards and pass the revolver to the first player.
4. Now you are ready to play Russian Roulette.
5. Spin the cylinder several times and hold the gun up so everyone sees the trigger being squeezed.
6. If the trigger won't budge, you survived the round. Pass the gun to the next player!
7. If the trigger squeezes and clicks you've got the open chamber and you've got to drink from the end of the barrel!
See, no one said ANYTHING about pointing the gun at anyone and pulling the trigger! The Revolver is around twenty bucks and can be found at Billybobproducts.com and even Amazon.com.
Written by HorrorBid columnist: Brock Lady