Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Jason Voorhees Returns In JASON XMAS! See The First 2 Parts Right Here!
If you are craving something new from the world of Jason Voorhees then you have come to th…
Trailer For Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO Finally Arrives!
Try and imagine being part a group of college friends who are all are protesting for a na…

Wesley Snipes Talks "BLADE" Sequel While In The Slammer

Bookmark and Share

From the classic era to the very latest of today's horror movies. This area is dedicated for horror movie discussion of all kind.

Wesley Snipes Talks "BLADE" Sequel While In The Slammer

New postby Shakelford, J. Rusty » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:47 am

IGN caught up with Wesley Snipes, who's currently in prison serving time for tax evasion, and asked him about the future of the "Blade" franchise.

"It would be nice to fulfill some of the really cool plans we had for Blade but didn't get the chance to go live with," he said. "Some people forget or overlook my/our contribution to this current trend. The gaming community knows and the streets give us credit, but the movie world frequently plays us like the 'ugly stepchild' or the 'kitchen help,' especially when the conversation revolves around the 'boys in tights' or 'the bat'."

Snipes continued: "Getting asked this question all the time, my response is: 'Under the right circumstances, with the right team, yes, I'd do another one.' But don't get me wrong; I'm not waiting around for the opportunity. I've got plenty to do, plus an unraveled character in the works who I think will give Blade a helluva run for his money."

Read more: http://worstpreviews.com/headline.php?i ... z1UoY4f3Bp
Shakelford, J. Rusty
Maniac:
Maniac:

Headlines: 532
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: Wesley Snipes Talks "BLADE" Sequel While In The Slammer

New postby zombie10 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:22 am

I hope they make another Blade movie,I've always been such a big fan of the franchise and to see Wesley back on the big screen would be awesome
zombie10
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 138
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: I came to chew bubblegum and kickass

Re: Wesley Snipes Talks "BLADE" Sequel While In The Slammer

New postby cat » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:00 pm

I love those films!! Wesly Snipes is perfect for that part!!
cat
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 0
Favorite Sub-Genre: Thriller

Return to Horror Movie Talk