Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
CABIN FEVER Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside
Most of you know that CABIN FEVER (2002) is a great Horror film which was directed by Eli…
Video: 10 Iconic Horror Movie Moments
Have you ever thought to yourself, what are the biggest and most memorable moments in Horr…

Yet again another Scary Movie 5 is on its way to theaters

Bookmark and Share

From the classic era to the very latest of today's horror movies. This area is dedicated for horror movie discussion of all kind.

Yet again another Scary Movie 5 is on its way to theaters

New postby BloodyAdored » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:07 pm

According to IMDB April 20, 2012 is the year we get to be graced by the presence of yet again ANOTHER Scary Movie.

Storyline
After the reasons of disastrous events, Cindy and her friends must solve their way closer to help another case back in the old Hell House to bring back the girl who went evil to help them to bring back the Shadows of the past people who died from her time being in high school such as Drew, Buffy, Greg, Bobby, Kate, Tabitha, Annie, Geroge, and Henry Hale. In the World of Chucky who was revealed to be the owner of Doofy Gilmore who was killed after that Chucky took revenge. Would Cindy and her friends end this curse before sunrise and sell the Hell House and graduate College. Cindy got an Bachelor Degree in Journalism and moved back in her fathers house and started a relationship with Buddy. Brenda and Ray got married, Mahaliak and CJ returned in rapping and Shorty became a DJ. Drew is back with Greg and moved to Malibu, Tabitha moved back in her farm house and Geroge, Annie, Sue and Tom Logan now owns The White House. Will this be the end for Megan and The Shadows not to bring another Scary Movie back!

Personally I think the Scary Movie series went to sh*t when the 4th one came out. In fact most of the spoof movies today are more sexual 13 year old boy humor than good classic humor. I hope they get this spoof right this time.
BloodyAdored
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 97
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Splatter
Favorite Quote: "Shut up and bleed"
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: Yet again another Scary Movie 5 is on its way to theaters

New postby jonespaker » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:03 am

Wow!
i like all scary movies and really glad to know about one more release in 2012.
jonespaker
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Horror-Comedy

New postby 1horrorfilmfan » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:58 pm

I'm not a big fan of the scary movie series, I guess I am a horror movie snob. I just don't think spoofs on horror movies gives the genre the respect it deserves. It's like the constant remakes of horror movies. They are in the process of remaking Martyrs..Really, that is just crazy..That movie is one of my fav's of the last 5 years.
1horrorfilmfan
New User:
New User:

Favorite Sub-Genre: Splatter
Favorite Quote: I have such sights to show you

New postby Silverpsycho » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:14 am

Oh wow, I didn't know if they'd be able to recover after the 4th installment, haha. I'm a huge fan of the first three and the third might actually be my personal favorite. They're kind of a guilty pleasure, but man...the fourth one, wow. I was shocked at how awful that one was. I laughed seeing Dr. Phil's legs forming the "4" for the opening title, but after that, the only time I laughed was when Cindy/Anna Faris didn't know how to speak Japanese and was just saying random things like "Benihana." It's all stupid humor to begin with but the cast and material fell short with the fourth one for me...way short.

With that said, I'm curious about a fifth, but I most certainly do not have high expectations, that's for sure.
Silverpsycho
New User:
New User:

Favorite Sub-Genre: Zombie

Return to Horror Movie Talk