Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Potential Is Shown In This Trailer For The Upcoming Torture Horror Flick LOVE OF MY LIFE
In this world one of the greatest things that we could ever know is love. People toss that…
Trailer For The Sci-Fi Horror EJECTA
Seeing a strange object in the sky that is unknown can be a very scary thing. At first gla…
Here Is The Crazy Trailer For The Twisted Paranormal Thriller DELIVERY: THE BEAST WITHIN
Coming to theaters and VOD next month is the paranormal thriller directed by Brian Netto,…

Will There Be A FINAL DESTINATION 6? Steve Quale Has Answers. . .

Bookmark and Share

From the classic era to the very latest of today's horror movies. This area is dedicated for horror movie discussion of all kind.

Will There Be A FINAL DESTINATION 6? Steve Quale Has Answers. . .

New postby Shakelford, J. Rusty » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Moviehole.net caught up with "Final Destination 5" director Steven Quale to find out if the studio is planning a sixth installment in the franchise and whether he'll return to helm.

"Who knows. Never say never," he said. "It'll be up to the fans. We'll see how this one performs internationally and if it makes as much money as the fourth one, I'm sure Warner Brothers will want to make another one. And then the question for me will be just if we can get a script that can live up to this one because frankly I wouldn't want to go backwards in the same way some sequels do - once they get into the whole franchising thing they can get worse. But if we can make enough impact on an audience as we did here..."

"Final Destination 4" grossed $186 million worldwide on a $40 million budget. The fifth film also cost $40 million, but has grossed only $33 million. There is still a chance it may do well since Warners has yet to fully release the movie internationally.

But the domestic gross of the fifth film is half of the $66 million that the fourth grossed. Plus, the fourth opened to $27.4 million, while the fifth one was only able to debut to $18 million. Things are not looking good for "Final Destination 6."

Read more: http://worstpreviews.com/headline.php?i ... z1VuH2Yrmi
Shakelford, J. Rusty
Maniac:
Maniac:

Headlines: 532
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: Will There Be A FINAL DESTINATION 6? Steve Quale Has Answers. . .

New postby Matt_Molgaard » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:21 pm

my prediction:

The film's disc sales surpass the last 2 entries, which prompts the release of a (some may call it) delayed sixth film.

They'll keep pumping them out, of this I have little doubt.

I suspect we'll see another sequel, prequel or reboot of Saw within 10 years as well...
Matt_Molgaard
Public Relations Consultant
Public Relations Consultant

Headlines: 380
Relationship: Married
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: Welcome to primetime bitch!

Return to Horror Movie Talk