Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
CABIN FEVER Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside
Most of you know that CABIN FEVER (2002) is a great Horror film which was directed by Eli…
The Newest Trailer For THE QUIET ONES Is Here!
With a team like Lionsgate, Exclusive Media, Traveling Picture Show Company, Midfield Fil…

Hobo With A Shotgun Meets The Karate Kid? Jason Eisener Announces Next Project

Bookmark and Share

From the classic era to the very latest of today's horror movies. This area is dedicated for horror movie discussion of all kind.

Hobo With A Shotgun Meets The Karate Kid? Jason Eisener Announces Next Project

New postby zombie10 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:40 am

Jason Eisener,known for introducing us to the insane world of Hobo With A Shotgun, announced of his next project . At Frightfest in London he announced it's titled Blatant Violence High and apparently returns us to the bizarre world of Hobo With Shotgun.

He stated "It's set in a high school, just imagine what high school life would be like in that insane world of Hobo With a Shotgun, it has a lot of insane characters and martial arts inspired by The Wanderers, Class of 1984, a bit of The Karate Kid,". So I guess were getting a little more explotation action coming from Jason!

Source: Collider.com
zombie10
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 138
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: I came to chew bubblegum and kickass
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: Hobo With A Shotgun Meets The Karate Kid? Jason Eisener Announces Next Project

New postby Jonny Sicko » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:04 am

Hobo With a Shotgun was GREAT! This sounds entertaining!
Jonny Sicko
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 13
Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Horror-Comedy
Favorite Quote: "Be a man, Frank! Be a man!"

Re: Hobo With A Shotgun Meets The Karate Kid? Jason Eisener Announces Next Project

New postby xthekrakenx » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:48 am

Sounds like it could have a "Crows Zero" vibe going on as well. I'll definitely keep this on my radar!
xthekrakenx
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 1
Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Zombie

Return to Horror Movie Talk