Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Trailer For The Sci-Fi Horror EJECTA
Seeing a strange object in the sky that is unknown can be a very scary thing. At first gla…
Here Is The Crazy Trailer For The Twisted Paranormal Thriller DELIVERY: THE BEAST WITHIN
Coming to theaters and VOD next month is the paranormal thriller directed by Brian Netto,…

Vehicle Photos from Set of ALIEN Prequel, PROMETHEUS - See Them Before They Are Removed!

Bookmark and Share

From the classic era to the very latest of today's horror movies. This area is dedicated for horror movie discussion of all kind.

Vehicle Photos from Set of ALIEN Prequel, PROMETHEUS - See Them Before They Are Removed!

New postby Shakelford, J. Rusty » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:41 am

Back to back ALIEN related stories. Sorry, but I love the series and I can't wait for Ridley Scott's PROMETHEUS. Now it seems like every time I try to post some photos of the movies Warner Brothers asks Justin and the site to take them down. That hasn't stopped me from trying to give you Bidites some sneak peeks. I can understand the secrecy behind the project but I am also the type of person that loves to delve into everything I can before a film comes out. If you're the same way enjoy the image below before it inevitably gets removed.

PROMETHEUS stars Michael Fassbender, Charlize Theron, Noomi Rapace, Idris Elba, and Ben Foster. It is set to hit theaters on June 8th, 2012.

Source: AlienPrequelNews, CBM, WorstPreviews.com
Shakelford, J. Rusty
Maniac:
Maniac:

Headlines: 532
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: Vehicle Photos from Set of ALIEN Prequel, PROMETHEUS - See Them Before They Are Remove

New postby cat » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:06 am

I'm looking forward to seeing the dribblers again, they are one off me fav films!!
cat
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 0
Favorite Sub-Genre: Thriller

Return to Horror Movie Talk