Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Trailer For Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO Finally Arrives!
Try and imagine being part a group of college friends who are all are protesting for a na…
The Newest Trailer For THE QUIET ONES Is Here!
With a team like Lionsgate, Exclusive Media, Traveling Picture Show Company, Midfield Fil…

Lords of Salem Casting News: We Have Our First Witch!

Bookmark and Share

From the classic era to the very latest of today's horror movies. This area is dedicated for horror movie discussion of all kind.

Lords of Salem Casting News: We Have Our First Witch!

New postby Brian Massey » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:19 pm

We finally have our first official Lords casting news! As per Rob Zombie on Facebook, "MEG FOSTER has joined the cast of THE LORDS OF SALEM as Margaret Morgan the leader of a secret coven of witches in Salem."

Meg has appeared in such films as John Boorman's The Emerald Forest, Sam Peckinpah's The Osterman Weekend, John Carpenter's They Live and Robert Kaylor's Carny.

Shooting is expected to start this fall.

Stay tuned for more news!

Source: Facebook
Brian Massey

HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: Lords of Salem Casting News: We Have Our First Witch!

New postby AbominableDrPhibes78 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:33 pm

CAN'T WAIT!!!! Huge Zombie fan! Cheers Rob, hope all goes well with shooting :plastered:
AbominableDrPhibes78
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: These are the eyes of a psychopath

New postby joshk1986 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:03 am

Any day now before we see the casting of Sherri Moon Zombie...
joshk1986
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 3
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Quote: Somebody blows their nose and you want to keep it?

New postby Moon » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:22 am

I don't really know much about her, and I don't remember her part in They Live very well, but she is beautiful..And she does look like she could be a witch..Oh man, I am so excited for this movie, because I love Zombie's movies..And I am pagan..I love movies about witches, both horror and non horror movies.

Oh, and I can't wait to see what kind of role Sheri will be playing. I like seeing her in all of Rob's movies, I think is it stupid that some people have a huge problem with that.
Moon
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 0

New postby joshk1986 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:44 am

Moon wrote:I don't really know much about her, and I don't remember her part in They Live very well, but she is beautiful..And she does look like she could be a witch..Oh man, I am so excited for this movie, because I love Zombie's movies..And I am pagan..I love movies about witches, both horror and non horror movies.

Oh, and I can't wait to see what kind of role Sheri will be playing. I like seeing her in all of Rob's movies, I think is it stupid that some people have a huge problem with that.

I don't particularly have a problem with Rob casting her in every film, I just don't think she's that great an actress and it always sticks out in Rob's films that she is ALWAYS in them.

I thought she was decent in Halloween but the fact that she came back in H2 was pointless and offered nothing to the film except for her screen time
joshk1986
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 3
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Quote: Somebody blows their nose and you want to keep it?

Return to Horror Movie Talk