Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
CABIN FEVER Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside
Most of you know that CABIN FEVER (2002) is a great Horror film which was directed by Eli…
Video: 10 Iconic Horror Movie Moments
Have you ever thought to yourself, what are the biggest and most memorable moments in Horr…

WTF! What Is Going On With "Jeepers Creepers 3"?

Bookmark and Share

From the classic era to the very latest of today's horror movies. This area is dedicated for horror movie discussion of all kind.

WTF! What Is Going On With "Jeepers Creepers 3"?

New postby kizzle » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Why the hell has "Jeepers Creepers 3" not been out yet? I've been following this movie for years now and there's just been no new news on it. It saddens me because the original two were effing amazing and the 3rd sound like it has enough potential to be just as good. The plot is supposed to go something like this: An opening back in the old western days where we are possibly shown just how the Creeper became the Creeper. Then fast forward 23 years after the events of the 1st two, and Trisha (Gina Phillips reprising her role as the female lead in the original) and a few others try to track down and hunt The Creeper and somehow end him once and for all.

So it kinda sounds like a pretty bad ass idea, right? or am i just wrong? Either way I'm sure with Gina Phillips and a few other actors returning it should make for a great trilogy! I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that Victor Salva was set to direct or somehow involved...so I don't see what the hold up is? I'm sure its something about the rights and what not.

I just hope it does get made and its as good as it should. Especially for how long we've waited.

THOUGHTS?

kizzle
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 6
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: "Welp, we're fucked"
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: Wtf is going on w Jeepers 3?

New postby BloodyAdored » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:37 pm

According to IMDB it's due out in 2013 and will be known as Jeepers Creepers 3: Cathedral. I think it would be awesome if someone tried to get an interview with Victor Salva pertaining JC3!
BloodyAdored
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 97
Favorite Sub-Genre: Splatter
Favorite Quote: "Shut up and bleed"

Re: WTF! What Is Going On With "Jeepers Creepers 3"?

New postby Shakelford, J. Rusty » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:57 pm

Yeah I think Bnizzle did a story on this not that long ago saying that the IMDB had been like that for a long time, I am also wondering when this will come out.
Shakelford, J. Rusty
Maniac:
Maniac:

Headlines: 532

New postby Disturbed_voices » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:00 pm

Am I the only one here that things the "Creeper" is kinda sexy? lol! Alright, not exactly but I would also like this to come out. Luved the first two.
Disturbed_voices
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 1

New postby joshk1986 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:00 pm

Check out Victor Salva's blog - http://pohocounty.blogspot.com.au/

He talks about JC3 a fair bit, bottom line is MGM just doesn't have their shit together and the money isn't there to make it happen yet. Script is done and ready to go but he's been left hanging for ages.

To be honest (and in my opinion), the first film was awesome, the second I thought was crap and the third one is said to essentially end the film trilogy but set up a TV series which I think is a BAD IDEA!
joshk1986
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 3
Favorite Quote: Somebody blows their nose and you want to keep it?

New postby UberJason78 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:11 pm

I never got the marvelous feeling the first movie promised to be...it was said to be the horrormovie of that year, but I didn't see it as a big hit, sorry...part 2 was on television a few weks ago, and it was a bit better than the first.
Part 3..well, I'm a sucker for horrorfilms, so ofcourse i will see it when it comes out, but The creeper isn't on the top of my list as favorite killer/monster. But if the storyline happens to be as mentioned above, then it's a little more interesting to me. MGM still in financial problems?..wow...
UberJason78
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: Single
Favorite Quote: Shut your hole honey, mine's making money

New postby Pepaa » Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:21 pm

(SINGS YOU ARE NOT ALONE) :) IM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS AS WELL
Pepaa
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Horror-Comedy
XBox Live Gamertag: JamieLoomis
Favorite Quote: "You Let Them Take It Out Of Here"

Return to Horror Movie Talk