Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Trailer For The Sci-Fi Horror EJECTA
Seeing a strange object in the sky that is unknown can be a very scary thing. At first gla…
Here Is The Crazy Trailer For The Twisted Paranormal Thriller DELIVERY: THE BEAST WITHIN
Coming to theaters and VOD next month is the paranormal thriller directed by Brian Netto,…
SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR Has A New Trailer! See It Here!
Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller reunite to bring Miller's visually stunning Sin City gra…

Who's Ready For SLEEPAWAY CAMP REUNION in 3D?

Bookmark and Share

From the classic era to the very latest of today's horror movies. This area is dedicated for horror movie discussion of all kind.

Who's Ready For SLEEPAWAY CAMP REUNION in 3D?

New postby horror3747 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:22 pm

Sleepaway Camp Reunion is the new installment of the Sleepaway Camp movie franchise.This is the first Sleepaway Camp film to be released in 3D! This film is a direct follow-up of 2003's Return to Sleepaway Camp. This latest sequel promises to thrills its fan base by raising the fright level with spine-tingling 3D effects. This film is the closing of Robert Hiltzik's Sleepaway Camp trilogy. Rumors have it that Nickelodeon's 'Drake & Josh', Drake Bell will be in this upcomming sequel.

Sleepaway Camp Reunion will feature a couple of people/ characters who were in Sleepaway Camp( 1983) including Desiree Gould who portrayed the crazy Aunt Martha, the aunt of Angela Baker.

Sleepaway Camp 3D was originally going to be in development in February 2008 and to be released in the middle of 2009, but was pushed back.

producer Thomas van Dell and Robert Hiltzik said that they were planning on doing another Sleepaway Camp film-
"The next one is called Sleepaway Camp Reunion," van Dell tells Fango, "and it's the last one in our trilogy,"

Could this possibly be a Sleepaway Camp film that we've all been waiting for? I guess we're going to have to wait and find out.[/color]

*For more information go to the following source website that is show below.*

Source:http://www.sleepawaycampfilms.com/sc5sequel.htm
horror3747
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 22
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: What's your favorite scary movie?
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: Who's Ready For SLEEPAWAY CAMP REUNION in 3D?

New postby Pepa77 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:50 pm

WOW I remember Angela crazy ass LMAO WOW!!!
Pepa77
New User:
New User:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: In Relationship
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: "you let them take it out of here"

New postby mdrew518 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:11 am

Hells yeah. This was the 2nd horror film I ever watched. My fav by far. Can't wait to see this. I even loved 2&3 have the box set. :imcrazy:
mdrew518
New User:
New User:

Relationship: Married
Favorite Sub-Genre: Sci-Fi

New postby Brian Massey » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:28 am

HUGE fan of the franchise....can't wait. Oh BTW I LOVED 'Return to Sleepaway Camp' - don't really know why so many people hate on that film.
Brian Massey

New postby nightmareblade » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:10 am

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE IN 3D I SAID IT SO MANY MANY TIMES MILLIONS OF PEOPLE CAN WATCH 3D MOVIE I ONE OF THEM .NOW I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE IN A THEATER WITH THOSE GLASSES SO MAYBE I WRONG BUT I KNOW WEARING THE RED AND BLUE GLASSES GIVES ME SUCH A HEADACHE AND DIZZINESS AND SINCE ARE ONLY MOVIE THEATER WAS WIPED OUT BECAUSE OF THE MAJOR FLOOD WE HAVE WELL .
nightmareblade
Stalker:
Stalker:

New postby AgnesItsMeBilly » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:49 am

Favorite shitty slasher of the 80s. Hands down. ::reachesforpopcorn::

I love the sequels too.
AgnesItsMeBilly
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 5
Favorite Sub-Genre: Foreign
Favorite Quote: They mostly come out at night - mostly.

New postby AgnesItsMeBilly » Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 am

bnizzle wrote:HUGE fan of the franchise....can't wait. Oh BTW I LOVED 'Return to Sleepaway Camp' - don't really know why so many people hate on that film.

I think you have to be a pretty dedicated fan of the original to love Return to Sleepaway Camp. I definitely enjoyed it - a lot. It felt, and was shot like a movie right out of 1983. The only other recent horror movie that tricked me into thinking it was from another decade was House Of The Devil.
AgnesItsMeBilly
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 5
Favorite Sub-Genre: Foreign
Favorite Quote: They mostly come out at night - mostly.
Next

Return to Horror Movie Talk