Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
CABIN FEVER Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside
Most of you know that CABIN FEVER (2002) is a great Horror film which was directed by Eli…
Video: 10 Iconic Horror Movie Moments
Have you ever thought to yourself, what are the biggest and most memorable moments in Horr…

Will We Ever See "28 Months Later"?

Bookmark and Share

All breaking horror news and rumors for the month of September, 2012

Will We Ever See "28 Months Later"?

New postby Shakelford, J. Rusty » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:13 pm

That quick answer is no! Back in 2010, I had the chance to ask writer Alex Garland (Dredd) for an update on the third "28 Days Later" installment, called "28 Months Later." He said that it will never happen since people who hold the rights to the franchise are no longer speaking to each other.

A bit later, I asked the same question to director Danny Boyle, who confirmed that he would love to direct the third film and that he would begin working on it after the 2012 Olympics. When asked whether rights issues will get in the way, he replied that if a good script can be written, rights issues won't stop the film from being made. Boyle added that there was already an idea for the story.

It's now two years later and 2012 Olympics are over. DreadCentral caught up with Garland and asked whether any progress has been made. "No, there are no plans for '28 Months Later,'" he stated. "This is a series I've always been heavily involved with between the original and the sequel so if there were plans for another movie, I would absolutely know about it."

Read more: http://worstpreviews.com/#ixzz26rGdTvYz
Shakelford, J. Rusty
Maniac:
Maniac:

Headlines: 532
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: Will We Ever See "28 Months Later"?

New postby AgnesItsMeBilly » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:14 pm

Never doubt Boyle.. This would be the first time he ever revisited an earlier project.
AgnesItsMeBilly
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 5
Favorite Sub-Genre: Foreign
Favorite Quote: They mostly come out at night - mostly.

Return to September/2012