Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
CABIN FEVER Is Set To Be Remade! Details Inside
Most of you know that CABIN FEVER (2002) is a great Horror film which was directed by Eli…
Video: 10 Iconic Horror Movie Moments
Have you ever thought to yourself, what are the biggest and most memorable moments in Horr…

"The Walking Dead" #100 Gets Yet ANOTHER Variant Cover

Bookmark and Share

From masks, props, figures, posters, magazines, costumes, comics and everywhere in between. This is a horror collectors dream spot!

"The Walking Dead" #100 Gets Yet ANOTHER Variant Cover

New postby CZW_CJBecker » Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:49 pm

In news that really doesn't surprise me, Image Comics is releasing another variant of issue #100 of "The Walking Dead". I'm pretty sure this solidifies my theory that there will be a variant cover for every letter of the alphabet. This variant is another version of the Lucille variant. If you remember, retailers who sold high volumes of issue 100 were all sent signed copies of the Lucille variant as a thank you. 500 of those are known to exist & were eligible to be mailed to CGC for Signature Series grading. That was until unsigned copies of this issue started appearing for sale on E-bay (presumably from Image employees or others who received a comp copy of the book). As of this posting, I'm not sure if it's known how many of those unsigned variants are floating around out there.

This new version of the Lucille variant is a red foil variant, with "The Walking Dead" presented boldly in red foil. 250 copies of this variant have been made & it's reported to be "the rarest of all of the covers". The first batch sold out today within minutes. Keep in mind that this book does not come cheaply as it sports a $250 price tag. By my count, this now puts this particular issue of the comic at either 18 or 19 covers; depends on how technical you want to get with the signed vs. unsigned version of the Lucille variant. And keep in mind that the Hero Initiative variant hasn't even been released for sale yet.

The only way to find out when the book is on sale for the day is to follow Skybound on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/SkyboundEntertainment or on Twitter at https://twitter.com/SKYBOUNDENT Skybound will also be releasing special promo codes at times for discounts off of purchases.
CZW_CJBecker
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 98
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Return to Horror Collectibles