Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Trailer For Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO Finally Arrives!
Try and imagine being part a group of college friends who are all are protesting for a na…
The Newest Trailer For THE QUIET ONES Is Here!
With a team like Lionsgate, Exclusive Media, Traveling Picture Show Company, Midfield Fil…

The Skeleton Crew #37: A Podcast Divided (Lovely Molly Review)

Bookmark and Share

HorrorBid presents: The Skeleton Crew! The show with it all... the latest horror news, interviews, reviews, debates and much more. Listen as Alex, Mike and Dan bring your favorite horror films to life. Get to know your favorite horror icons through these exclusive interviews.

The Skeleton Crew #37: A Podcast Divided (Lovely Molly Review)

New postby TheSkeletonCrew » Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:12 pm

HorrorBid's The Skeleton Crew Episode 37:
A Podcast Divided

Beginning - 7:10

We discuss the Halloween Movie Awards show and the feedback we got from a few listeners!

7:11 - 13:05

Hurricane Sandy and why the crew hasnt been around for a while. Why the hell is Dan on the phone again!?

13:20 - 28:10

Lovely Molly Review

29:00 - 33:50

Michael J. Why isn't he on the show tonight? What has been going on behind the scenes of the show? Will he ever be back?

35:04 - End

HorrorBid Headlines what new in the world of horror? What do we have to look forward to?
Thankskilling 3, Scream Factory releases, Clown, Hellgate, Among Friends, Scream 5, a Chucky Video Game, Hatchet 3 Clip Leaks Online, Resident Evil, The Last Exorcism 2 and Warm Bodies

***CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO START THE SHOW***

Right Click the link below and Click "Save Link As" to download the show:

Thanks for listening and ENJOY!

Stay tuned to HorrorBid.com and join our facebook page for all new episodes of The Skeleton Crew!

Join us on FaceBook CLICK FaceBook LINK

Email us Alex@theskeletoncrewshow.com

Call our voicemail and leave a message 908-854-4500 it may be played on future shows.

Subscribe to our iTunes: CLICK iTunes LINK

Subscribe to our Youtube channel: CLICK YouTube LINK

TheSkeletonCrew
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 164
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: The Skeleton Crew #37: A Podcast Divided (Lovely Molly Review)

New postby Dimiter » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:01 am

Well I guess there's always the HOH Podcast, to fall back on.
Dimiter
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 0
Favorite Sub-Genre: Thriller
Favorite Quote: Ego te absolvo

New postby TheSkeletonCrew » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:45 am

Dimiter if you under the impression that Mike provided the bulk of the content on this show and cant listen anymore because he will not be on anymore... then sorry to see you go. But there are hundreds of other horror podcasts which are far more enjoyable and informative than House of Horror.

For one are these guys http://devourthepodcast.blogspot.com/ do yourself a favor and expand your listening choices.
TheSkeletonCrew
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

New postby Dimiter » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Dude. you totally missed what I was saying. I meant, Mike himself can always go to HOH podcast. lol

And yes, I have listend to other podcast, Devour being one of them. Once the blow up happend over on RIR, then Mike ended up back on here, It was just a matter of time before what happend on RIR, happend here. It's quite obvious, that he's somewhat of a control freak. Him going over to HOH, was a joke. Maybe I should've made myself more clear.

I also must say I disagree with your assessment of Lovely Molly. That was another movie where the viewer was meant to use his/her imagination, for the most part. Not suppose to have any clear cut answer's.
Dimiter
Stalker:
Stalker:

New postby TheSkeletonCrew » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:44 pm

Oh okay thanks for clearing that up, because how you wrote it looked totally different LMAO I was like "Dimeter was always cool, why the F would he say something that f'ed up out of nowhere." Truly if anyone will bail on a show they liked because we hit a little bump in the road, then they arent my kinda person to begin with. I like supportive positive people around me.

Yes Mike is the most difficult person I ever worked with in this podcasting world (including Vince). His agenda comes before the show all the time. It was a catalyst in why we were booted from HB to begin with. I just never let him know it.

Lovely Molly is apparently exactly what you said it was. However the thing I wanna stress the most is that it just wasnt enjoyable. I didnt have a good time watching this (whether I used my imagination or not) and I dont wanna see it again. It just doesnt have that tone or plot that is re watchable and enjoyable for me. Glad you enjoyed it though. :plastered:

PS Sorry for not reading your first post properly... Im just on edge because 2 people have already surprised me with jumping to a conclusion that Mike was the victim and we were the assholes. Or the conclusion that the show will not be strong without him. I will openly admit that it may take 2-3 shows for Dan and I to find that 2 man flow. Were not used to it yet, so the next show or 2 may not sound like the first 36. I have no doubt we will find our vibe with a two man show, sooner than later.
TheSkeletonCrew
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

New postby Dimiter » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:17 pm

Yeah, I apologize for not being clear, the first time around. Mike has some issues he needs to iron out, for sure. But wouldn't it be funny if Mike did end up on HOH LOL.

Also, you guys could bring Jamie aboard, if she has the time for it. She's on a bunch of other Podcast's already, but she loves doing these kind of things.
Dimiter
Stalker:
Stalker:

New postby TheSkeletonCrew » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:56 pm

lol He is more likely going to end up back on RIR if anything. That or restarting Mikes Movie Madness. OR not podcasting at all. God only knows...

Jamie has a lot on her plate weekly, I already feel guilty enough for asking her to be our news woman indefinitely. Dan thinks he may know a few people to try out. I have a few in mind as well. We dont wanna rush it, the wounds are fresh and we need a bit of a breather anyway. So it will just be Dan and I before the news segments for about 4-6 more shows. We never wanna commit ourselves to one style. We have to be able to exist on our own 2 man format before we add anyone else.
TheSkeletonCrew
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Next

Return to The Skeleton Crew