Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Here Is The Crazy Trailer For The Twisted Paranormal Thriller DELIVERY: THE BEAST WITHIN
Coming to theaters and VOD next month is the paranormal thriller directed by Brian Netto,…
SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR Has A New Trailer! See It Here!
Robert Rodriguez and Frank Miller reunite to bring Miller's visually stunning Sin City gra…

Tim Burton Introduces 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter' (VIDEO)

Bookmark and Share

Post the latest horror related movie trailers, clips, and videos that pertain to horror films. Videos related to other media should be saved for the “Off Topic” or an appropriate section.

Tim Burton Introduces 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter' (VIDEO)

New postby Brian Massey » Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:38 am

With the official teaser for Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter already creating such a huge buzz in our industry we thought it would be fitting to show off a cool video which was shot by Tim Burton.

The video features a taped introduction from Burton for a Fox event which was held last Friday night at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library & Museum in Springfield, Illinois. Burton, who is credited as the producer of Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, gave the museum a first look at the summer movie's trailer, footage, and behind-the-scenes moments before the flm opens June 22nd.

Fox flew in journalists and bloggers from around the country to the museum. Actor Benjamin Walker who portrays the 16th president, director Timur Bekmambetov, co-screenwriter Seth Grahame-Smith (author of the novel), and producer Jim Lemley all made a presentation, unfortunately Burton didn't attend.

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter explores the secret life of our greatest president, and the untold story that shaped our nation. Visionary filmmakers Tim Burton and Timur Bekmambetov (director of Wanted) bring a fresh and visceral voice to the bloodthirsty lore of the vampire, imagining lincoln as history's greatest hunter of the undead.

Source:Deadline
Brian Massey

HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: Tim Burton Introduces 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter' (VIDEO)

New postby darkdeepwoods16 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:50 am

i was not expecting this film to be so stylistic (300/watchmen-esque). not quiet as excited as i was before the teaser
darkdeepwoods16
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 4
Favorite Sub-Genre: Slasher
Favorite Quote: My, my. What big eyes you have.

Return to Trailers and Videos