Join the Community
[Login / Register]

<
TRENDING TOPICS

HorrorBid Is Almost The New HorrorDomain.com - We Need Your Feedback - Info!!
Greetings everyone! We have been talking about it for a good while now, and the time is ne…
Potential Is Shown In This Trailer For The Upcoming Torture Horror Flick LOVE OF MY LIFE
In this world one of the greatest things that we could ever know is love. People toss that…
Trailer For The Sci-Fi Horror EJECTA
Seeing a strange object in the sky that is unknown can be a very scary thing. At first gla…
Here Is The Crazy Trailer For The Twisted Paranormal Thriller DELIVERY: THE BEAST WITHIN
Coming to theaters and VOD next month is the paranormal thriller directed by Brian Netto,…

The Follow Up To 'Repo: The Genetic Opera' Delivers It's First Trailer

Bookmark and Share

Post the latest horror related movie trailers, clips, and videos that pertain to horror films. Videos related to other media should be saved for the “Off Topic” or an appropriate section.

The Follow Up To 'Repo: The Genetic Opera' Delivers It's First Trailer

New postby Brian Massey » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:21 pm

The first teaser for Darren Lynn Bousman's follow up to Repo: The Genetic Opera entitled The Devil's Carnival has arrived here on the 'Bid. If your not familiar with this upcoming project from Bousman, then when highly suggest that you check out this very intriguing video.

The Devil's Carnival features returning 'Repo' cast members Bill Moseley, Paul Sorvino and Alexa Vega, but there are plenty of new faces, which include Jessica Lowndes, Sean Patrick Flannery, Briana Evigan, Ivan Moody, Marc Senter and rockers Clown (from the band Slipknot) and Emilie Autumn.

Terrence Zdunich, who co-wrote Repo, also wrote the music for Carnival with Saar Hendelman.

So far it's been pretty much a mystery as to what the film is about, but Bousman describes the 55-minute musical set in Hell. as being "more accessible than Repo but also a lot darker than Repo" and says it will follow Repo in the way it reaches audiences: by going on the road. Bousman is planning a 30-city rock tour beginning in April, turning venues into environments that tie to the movie and will encourage audience participation. There will also be a 13-song album that gets released.

Source: THR
Brian Massey

HorrorBid is a "fan drivin" horror site which includes articles that are written by you the fans. Because of this some stories may have incorrect sourcing or other issues. If you have any concern about a post, please contact us by clicking here.

Re: The Follow Up To 'Repo: The Genetic Opera' Delivers It's First Trailer

New postby Ryze » Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:26 am

This looks amazing!!!! Tres excited. :O I really like the first song of the teaser. *puts on repeat*
Ryze
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 1
Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Foreign

New postby HorrorDaily » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:17 pm

I can't even begin to explain how excited I am for this. Out of all those names, I find it odd, yet quite nice to see Hannah Minx on there, I found her youtube by accident, and shortly fell in love.
HorrorDaily
Psychopath:
Psychopath:

Headlines: 104
Relationship: Looking
Favorite Sub-Genre: Monster
Favorite Quote: Good, Bad, I'm The Guy With The Gun

New postby nolifefan » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:06 pm

This makes me so excited!! REPO is seriously one of my favorite movies. It's brilliant. And the music is fantastic. I couldn't be happier about the idea of a follow up. Thanks for the post. This made my day.
nolifefan
Stalker:
Stalker:

Headlines: 0
Relationship: Single
Favorite Sub-Genre: Classic
Favorite Quote: "Tutti fuckin fruity."

Return to Trailers and Videos